Mystical Musings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mystical Musings
Mystical Musings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings and Welcome

Go down

Greetings and Welcome Empty Greetings and Welcome

Post by Mystical Maven Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:10 am

Hello and welcome to Vincet Omnia Veritas, it is a pleasure and an honor to have you here. Since 1995 I have had many different websites and forum sites covering a wide variety of subject matter. Over the course of the past few years I have made attempts to maintain websites that I simply ended up not having the time for. I have been going over my old websites and online blogs and deleting most of what was once there with the intent of simplifying my web presence. I have narrowed it down to this forum site and a blogger site here should anyone be interested or perhaps just very bored.

I also have a forum site that I intend to continue to maintain for one simple reason, the members. There aren't a lot when compared to some forum sites, only around 130, but they are awesome. If you are interested in checking that out, it is here.

Again, Welcome to the site and May the Force be with You. Wink

BTW- I will not be removing the ads from this site until such time as I see fit. Until then, my sincere apologies for the inconvenience, please know I will pay for ad removal when the site is active enough to warrant it.
Mystical Maven
Mystical Maven
Bohemian Embassador

https://tolearnissublime.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Greetings and Welcome Empty Re: Greetings and Welcome

Post by Mystical Maven Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:25 pm

Hello, it's me again. It's no surprise that there are like only three members and none really post (I mean, post to what...lol) I just want to say that I expected as much and in fact have not done any "advertising" that this forum exists at all. I will when the time comes. I prefer a dead forum to one filled with the sort of people I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire. (Ew...I sound like my father)
At any rate...I expect to get things moving soon, within the next couple of months. So...Happy New Year!
"See" ya later Smile
Mystical Maven
Mystical Maven
Bohemian Embassador

https://tolearnissublime.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum